It took a while to happen, but what started with a financial collapse in Asia has become a global stock market implosion. High tech, banks, blue-chip manufacturers, and more are being swept away by a wave of pessimism. This year's Special Report on Global Investing offers some strategies to follow. Even if Asia doesn't recover soon (below), are there defensive stocks you should hang on to if you want to keep investing worldwide? Will the euro provide some support for Europe? And will the bloodbath in Latin American stocks choke off the region's recovery?
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- China Warns It May Retaliate If U.S. Imposes Metal Tariffs
- Box-Office Smash ‘Black Panther’ May Be Game Changer for Artists
- All 65 Aboard Plane Feared Dead in Crash in Southern Iran
- Noble Group Flags a $5 Billion Loss as Debt-Deal Endgame Nears
- European Stocks Extend Rally; Dollar Steady: Markets Wrap