The Week Ahead
Tuesday, Aug. 18 -- The Federal Reserve Board's Federal Open Market Committee will meet to set monetary policy for the next six weeks. No economist among those surveyed by Standard & Poor's MMS, a unit of The McGraw-Hill Companies, expects a change in short-term interest rates. The Fed's target for the federal funds rate has been 5.5% since March, 1997.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- Bitcoin Points Way to ‘Massive Change’ for Commodity Businesses
- Disney Buys Fox Assets in $52 Billion Split of Murdoch Realm