Bell Atlantic's Ivan Seidenberg: The Conciliator
By Aug. 15, the Communications Workers of America could go out on strike at four regional phone companies: Bell Atlantic, BellSouth, U S West, and Southern New England Telephone. But if the biggest, Bell Atlantic Corp., is struck--it faces an Aug. 8 deadline--it won't be because the boss wants to get tough with the union.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- The Latest on the Political Turmoil in Zimbabwe
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Norway Oil Bosses Insist End Isn't Nigh After $35 Billion Shock
- Subways May Be the Latest Casualty of China's Crackdown on Debt
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’