Acid May Liven Up Sonic FoundryBy
Music on the Internet is vigorous but volatile. Stocks of companies providing online music have been on a roller coaster. Enter Sonic Foundry (SFO), which produces PC-based software products--designed to run on Windows and Windows NT operating systems. Its chief product, called ACID, gives a computer the capability of a sound stage, producing sound that will help the users--both amateurs and professionals--to "create music," that could be downloaded on a CD.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Marc Faber Asked to Leave Sprott Board After Racist Report
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing