All Buttoned Up At BurlingtonBy
Burlington Coat Factory (BCF) isn't exactly retailing's Rodney Dangerfield--who gets no respect. Burlington's stock has gained 43% this year, from 16 to 23 a share. But Bernard Sosnick of Genesis Merchant Group says Burlington is underpriced, compared with better-known peers: Over the past seven years, its earnings have risen at an annual rate of 14.3%--faster than rivals.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy