-- Think profits: Apple reported a third consecutive profitable quarter.
-- Pointcast pulled its planned IPO, citing a desire to pursue other strategic options.
-- Alcoa plans a new round of cost cuts to eventually trim expenses by $1.1 billion.
-- Olsten plans to buy back up to 5% of its stock and cut its dividend 43%.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- YouTube Bans Firearms Demo Videos, Entering the Gun Control Debate
- Stocks Tumble, Bonds Gain as Trade Tensions Rise: Markets Wrap
- Under Fire and Losing Trust, Facebook Plays the Victim
- Fed Lifts Rates, Steepens Path Through 2020 for More Hikes
- Uber Autonomous Accident Video Shows Car Just Before Collision