Course Change At Boeing
Boeing Co. has filed a new flight plan. When airlines come shopping for planes at the Seattle aerospace giant this summer, they'll find the sticker price for most models has jumped 5%--something new for customers that long have watched gleefully as Boeing offered deep discounts to keep Airbus Industrie from stealing customers. Boeing had done so well racking up orders, in fact, that it wound up with a huge production bottleneck that is costing it billions to untangle.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’
- Bitcoin Points Way to ‘Massive Change’ for Commodity Businesses