A Shot In The Arm For 3 Com
BELEAGUERED NETWORKING GIANT 3Com scored a recruiting coup on July 15. The company announced that PC industry veteran Bruce Claflin will join 3Com as president and chief operating officer, reporting to Chairman and CEO Eric Benhamou. Claflin, 46, most recently a top exec at Digital Equipment, made his name at IBM by launching the successful ThinkPad line of notebook computers. For 3Com, which has suffered declining earnings since its takeover of U.S. Robotics, Claflin's operational skills and renown for courting customers could be a much-needed shot in the arm.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- Bitcoin Points Way to ‘Massive Change’ for Commodity Businesses
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’