Over At Disney, Investors Aren't So CharmedSam Jaffe
Just as Steven Spielberg's Dreamworks SKG may be starting to live up to its early hype, that other media giant is starting to show signs of age. If Walt Disney (DIS) ever had a direct competitor, it would be Dreamworks, which will be producing animated films, live-action features, television programming, and running entertainment complexes. But Disney isn't showing the kind of gumption it used to in the face of the enemy. In fact, it seems to be in retreat on all fronts.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Puerto Rico Faces Hurricane Maria After Irma’s $1 Billion Damage
- The World’s Biggest Wealth Fund Hits $1 Trillion
- Finland’s Welfare State Has a Massive Baby Problem
- Equifax Suffered a Hack Almost Five Months Earlier Than the Date It Disclosed
- Toys ‘R’ Us Collapses Into Bankruptcy Thanks to Crushing Debt