How To Cure Medicare's Ills
Only a few years ago, it looked as if the U.S. had finally managed to put a leash on surging health-care expenditures, which consume some 14% of gross domestic product. Now, with costs picking up steam again, the search is on for ways to control spending--not only to ease the pain for current employers, workers, and taxpayers, but also to lighten the massive burden that lies ahead when the baby boom generation enters its retirement years.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- Bitcoin Points Way to ‘Massive Change’ for Commodity Businesses
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’