Who Will Speak For France Inc.?
France's companies have made bold strides over the past decade. Once coddled and subsidized by the state, they've gone private, restructured, and become globally competitive. The French government is well on its way to getting out of industrial and financial markets. Even state-owned defense giant Aerospatiale has been told to prepare to float part of its capital.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- Musk Dusts Off the Fundraising Playbook With Semi, Roadster Orders