Thailand's Amaret Sila On
As Thais try to rebuild their shattered economy, Amaret Sila-on is helping to lead the way. The 65-year-old former Commerce Minister has a hand in just about every key reform effort. He chairs the agency in charge of cleaning up the financial sector. He is the new chairman of the Stock Exchange of Thailand. He sits on a panel investigating the central bank's role in last July's baht collapse. And he serves on other committees to reform the country's schools and bureaucracy.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- World’s Biggest Wealth Fund Wants Out of Oil and Gas
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations