Korea's Kim Jung Tae
Confidence is rare in South Korea's financial markets these days. So the success of Kim Jung Tae, 50, president and CEO of Dongwon Securities Co., is remarkable. While other big brokerages have closed, Dongwon is afloat--and profitable. Investors have poured $1 billion into its mutual funds.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- Bitcoin Points Way to ‘Massive Change’ for Commodity Businesses
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’