China's Wu Ying
Wu Ying knows how to combine the best of East and West. The 38-year-old electrical engineer from Beijing is vice-chairman of UTStarcom USA, a telecom-network-equipment company based in Silicon Valley that is doing a thriving business in China. The company's four founders, including Wu, studied and worked in the U.S. They launched the company in 1991. "We're a U.S. company with Chinese characteristics," says Wu.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress’s Fault When Stocks Crash
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks