The Euro's Warm Up Act: Ip Os
Cologne-based Interseroh has a dream: to become a kingpin of European trash. Germany's biggest paper and metal recycler, with some $300 million in annual sales, just bought out a French rival. Now, it's raising $70 million in its first public stock issue to finance other acquisitions across the Continent. "With the single currency coming, we see opportunities," declares Andreas Schmidt, a member of Interseroh's board.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's