In Apple We Trust
As we grapple with issues in monopoly with Windows, everybody seems to underestimate an important factor: Apple's operating system ("Back to the future at Apple," Information Technology, May 25). Apple users don't see why they should abandon such an excellent tool in exchange for the labyrinthine mess of the Microsoft Windows OS. It's not just Apple's superior user interface but also the simplicity and accessibility of its innards. Why nobody has chosen to become filthy rich by making the Apple OS available to Intel chip based computers has long puzzled me.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Is Said to Plan About 5,000 Job Cuts