Helping Organ Transplants TakeBy
SangStat Medical (SANG) is not yet a household name. But it could become a lifesaver for people with transplants. SangStat makes a product that helps prevent the body from rejecting transplanted kidneys or livers. Such agents are called cyclosporines, and SangStat's version is expected to receive a patent soon--and get approval from the Food & Drug Administration in three to six months. So say some big players who have been accumulating the stock.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Honda Recalls 800,000 Odyssey Minivans Linked to Injuries
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single