Cyberprices: So Where Are All The Bargains?
These days, it seems, everyone is talking about the deal they got by shopping on the Web. After all, it's less expensive for retailers to hang their shingle on the Internet than in a shopping mall--no rent and minimal staff, among other cost savings.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- Trump Boosts North Korea Sanctions, Adding Economic Pressure
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since iPhone