Commentary: You Ain't Seen Nothin' Yet
President Calvin Coolidge would have appreciated the frenzied buying, selling, browsing, bidding, dickering, and dealing that have broken out on the Internet in the twilight of the 20th century. It was Coolidge, after all, who said in 1925: "The chief business of the American people is business."
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Puerto Rico Faces Hurricane Maria After Irma’s $1 Billion Damage
- The World’s Biggest Wealth Fund Hits $1 Trillion
- Finland’s Welfare State Has a Massive Baby Problem
- Equifax Suffered a Hack Almost Five Months Earlier Than the Date It Disclosed
- Toys ‘R’ Us Collapses Into Bankruptcy Thanks to Crushing Debt