Commentary: Throwing Out The Taxes With The Taxman

How would you like an interest-free loan from Uncle Sam for three or four years? Just underpay your taxes, then stall when the IRS starts dunning you. If it doesn't drag you into court within a year--a deadline it can't now meet--you will merely have to pay your delinquent taxes but not a penalty.

To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.