Technology Stocks: Is The Bull Just Taking A Breather?
Technology stocks are in a summer funk. The Pacific Stock Exchange Tech Index dropped 10.8% between May 4 and June 1, taking back almost half of the industry's 24% gain prior to the sell-off.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Honda Recalls 800,000 Odyssey Minivans Linked to Injuries
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single