India Needs Butter, Not Guns
Successful nuclear tests are a "feather in the cap" of India's defense scientists ("And now for the fallout," Asian Business, May 25). But its political leaders, including the Prime Minister, should have displayed more maturity in handling this issue, especially with Pakistan and China. If India was sincere that the testing was for scientific purposes, the political leaders should also have used the same language. Instead, their collective cacophony and chest-thumping displayed an utter lack of political maturity.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Is Said to Plan About 5,000 Job Cuts