Canada: Low Rates, Cheap Dollar Big SurgeBy
Despite January's ice storms in the East and March's flooding in Quebec and Ontario, the Canadian economy surged in the first quarter. Fueled by low interest rates, a cheap Canadian dollar, and less restrictive fiscal policy, growth should remain strong through yearend.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Is Said to Plan About 5,000 Job Cuts