Al Checchi: Rich Man, Poor Pol
Memo to multimillionaires looking to cap their careers with a high elective office: Don't quit your day job. The June 2 California primary losses for super-rich candidates Al Checchi, Jane Harman, and Darrell Issa offer cautionary tales about trying to buy your way into public office.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- The Latest on the Political Turmoil in Zimbabwe
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Oil Bosses Insist End Isn't Nigh After $35 Billion Shock