A Football League Of Their Own?
Go ahead. Laugh. Hoot. Chortle. Have a good, long guffaw. A new pro football league? An upstart to challenge the pigskin supremacy of the glitzy, star-laden National Football League? What are the quarterbacks at NBC and Turner Sports smoking?
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Bitcoin Futures Deliver Wild Ride as Debut Brings Rally, Halts
- Investors Told to Brace for Steepest Rate Hikes Since 2006
- A Manager of $42 Billion Fears Bubble in World's Biggest Stocks
- World's Second-Tallest Building Opens With a Whimper After Delay
- Longtime NPR Host Tom Ashbrook Is Facing Misconduct Allegations