No Wonder Aol Is Grinning
ON MAY 19, AMERICA ONLINE SMILED for Wall Street. The announcement of You've Got Pictures, a venture with Eastman Kodak, sent AOL's stock up 5.5%, to 87 11/16. Starting this fall, AOL subscribers will be able to send film to retail processing centers that will upload images to AOL via a Kodak system. Members, who won't need special cameras or film, can link friends and family to photo sites or send photos via E-mail. AOL and Kodak will split revenues from fees charged to high-volume users and other sources.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- Musk Dusts Off the Fundraising Playbook With Semi, Roadster Orders