Has Bob Rubin Cried Wolf Once Too Often?Richard S. Dunham
He may be Corporate America's favorite Clinton Cabinet member. He's a fervent free-marketeer. And he's helping to guide the economy through one of its longest expansions in history. So why is Treasury Secretary Robert E. Rubin about as welcome on Capitol Hill as a tobacco lobbyist with a long memory?
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy