Win98: Jump In For A Spin
Any day now, CD factories around the world will begin stamping out millions of copies of Windows 98. At about the same time, the Microsoft publicity machine will move into high gear, trying to persuade you to plunk down $90 or so for a copy on June 25, when--anti-trust officials willing--the operating system update goes on the market.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- The Latest on the Political Turmoil in Zimbabwe
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Norway Oil Bosses Insist End Isn't Nigh After $35 Billion Shock
- Bitcoin Soars Past $8,000 as Technology Shift Concern Vanishes
- Subways May Be the Latest Casualty of China's Crackdown on Debt