Pc Hell, Part Ii: I've Got Company
Evidently, I struck a nerve. When I wrote "My trip through PC hell" (BW-Apr. 20) about my troubles after adding a second hard drive to my Gateway 2000 Pentium, I had no idea the tale would generate such an outpouring of E-mail. Many readers were sympathetic to my plight, having suffered their own PC nightmares. A few thought I was off base. And a flock of Apple Macintosh loyalists couldn't help but say "I told you so."
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- One of the World’s Hottest Stocks Is Now Tumbling
- This Rare Bear Who Called the Crash Warns Housing Is Too Hot Again
- Recent ‘Odd’ Market Moves May Be a Warning Sign for Stocks
- The Global Economy Is Doing Just Fine, But the Davos Elite Is Worried
- U.S. Stocks, Treasuries Rise as Greenback Weakens: Markets Wrap