Ivan Seidenberg: Bell Atlantic Rings In The New
On June 1, Ivan Seidenberg is taking the reins as CEO of Bell Atlantic, 2 1/2 months earlier than planned. Seidenberg, former head of Nynex, had been slated to take over from Raymond Smith on Aug. 14, a year after Nynex and Bell Atlantic completed their merger.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- World’s Biggest Wealth Fund Wants Out of Oil and Gas