Design Software That Makes Complexity Look Simple
These days, most products are born on computer screens. But that doesn't mean they come even close to perfection. Ford Motor Co., for example, estimates that finding the best engineering design for a new car would mean hunting through more than a billion billion billion possible solutions. That would take centuries--even with all of the world's computers. So designers and engineers must content themselves with solutions they judge to be "good enough."
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Uber Paid Hackers to Delete Stolen Data on 57 Million People
- Tesla’s Burning Through Nearly Half a Million Dollars Every Hour
- New Uber CEO Keeps Finding Horrors at Every Turn
- Facebook to Show Users Which Russian Propaganda They Followed
- Jamie Dimon Says He'd Bet Donald Trump Doesn't Win Again in 2020