In the table accompanying "Telecom Giants" (Special Report, Apr. 6), Nokia Corp.'s 1997 revenue should have been $9.8 billion, up 34% from 1996, and 1997 net income should have been $1.2 billion, up 52% from 1996. Telebras' 1997 revenue should have been $14.2 billion, up 18% from 1996, and 1997 net income should have been $3.5 billion, up 30% from 1996.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- U.S. Stocks Climb With Treasuries as Dollar Slides: Markets Wrap
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis