So You're Ready To Be A Guinea Pig
If you or someone close to you suffers from a serious illness, you're probably acutely aware of any reports of new or experimental treatments. But getting access to them is tougher. You can either wait the several years it takes for a new drug to win Food & Drug Administration approval, or you can volunteer for a clinical trial.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress's Fault When Stocks Crash
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks