John Malone: Cable's Comeback Kid
John C. Malone looks a little grayer and a touch stooped. It has been two rough years at the helm of Tele-Communications Inc., battling falling subscriber rolls, mounting debt, and the anxiety of investors who feared the chairman of the No.1 cable company had lost his way. But as he strolls the halls of Denver's Convention Center at a TCI-sponsored shindig for stock analysts and investors, Malone attracts a cluster of admirers. "Hey, you guys act like I've been away," he chides.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis
- U.S. Senate Adopts Budget, Giving Momentum to Trump's Tax-Cut Plans
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself