California's Prop 226: A Shot In The Foot?
Conservative Republican Grover G. Norquist and his Washington (D.C.) group, Americans for Tax Reform, seem to have a great political victory within their grasp. Polls show that 66% of California voters--not to mention a majority of union members--support Norquist's June ballot initiative, which would require unions to get annual written authorization from members before making political contributions.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Uber Paid Hackers to Delete Stolen Data on 57 Million People
- Tesla’s Burning Through Nearly Half a Million Dollars Every Hour
- Europe Stocks Fall After China Drop; Dollar Steady: Markets Wrap
- New Uber CEO Keeps Finding Horrors at Every Turn
- Two Biggest Risks Now Are China and Inflation, Market Veteran Says