Movie Palace Coup
Matthew Heyman had just one idea when he arrived at Harvard business school in 1991, fresh from a middle-management job in the cinema industry. He wanted to run a big theater chain. If he couldn't, he would start his own. It didn't matter where. "I asked everyone from every country," says Heyman.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing