Making The Euro Work
The euro is an audacious experiment of historic proportions. In one bold move, the creation of a single currency makes Europe once again a contender for global economic leadership. If the euro delivers on its promise to remake Europe into a competitive powerhouse, the fulcrum of economic power in the 21st century could eventually shift back to the Atlantic basin, away from the now troubled Pacific Rim.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- U.S. Stocks Climb With Treasuries as Dollar Slides: Markets Wrap