Nuke Waste: Between A Rock And A Hot Place
In September, the Energy Dept. will issue a major report on the viability of Nevada's barren Yucca Mountain as a repository for America's hottest nuclear waste. A summation of years of technical studies, the report will describe how such a repository could be constructed and how much it would cost.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy