There's More To A Monopoly Than Market Share
"What do trustbusters want?" (Editorial, Mar. 23) harks back to simpler times when merger policy was determined solely by market shares. Now, decisions seem more complicated. What, asks BUSINESS WEEK, do today's trustbusters want?
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Stocks Drop, Yen Gains as Investor Jitters Return: Markets Wrap
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress’s Fault When Stocks Crash
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States