This Mutual Fund Party Is Still Jumping
After a torrid three years in which the average U.S. diversified mutual fund doubled its shareholders' investment, you would think the stock market and the funds would take a breather this year. Think again. After a rocky beginning, the stock market is once again zooming ahead at warp speed.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- U.S. Stocks Climb With Treasuries as Dollar Slides: Markets Wrap
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis