Recoton's Good VibrationsBy
Investment manager Douglas Raborn, who manages some $120 million for wealthy clients, has bagged some huge winners, such as Great Western Financial, which he bought last year at 26 and sold at 48 after six months, and Maytag, which ran from 22 to 49. Now he says he has found another: Recoton (RCOT), a major supplier to Circuit City Stores and Best Buy, retailers of electronic products.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- As Bitcoin Sinks, Crypto Bros Party Hard on a Blockchain Cruise
- Amazon Go Pushes Mediterranean Lamb, Skips the Chili Cheese Dogs
- Norwegian Airlines Sets Record for Fastest Transatlantic Flight
- How a 22-Year-Old Discovered the Worst Chip Flaws in History
- One of the World's Hottest Stocks Is Now Tumbling