Irs Reform: The Gop Fumbles Its Dream IssueMike Mcnamee
It was supposed to be the Republicans' best photo op of the '98 election year: On Apr. 15, beaming lawmakers would crowd around President Clinton in the Rose Garden to watch him sign a GOP-backed bill that clamps down on abuses by a runaway Internal Revenue Service.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- U.S. Stocks Climb With Treasuries as Dollar Slides: Markets Wrap
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis