Disney's Theme Park Shootout
The sign out front says it's "The Happiest Place on Earth." These days, Disneyland, Walt Disney Co.'s Anaheim (Calif.) flagship, is also one of the most construction-happy places on earth. Workers in bulldozers criss-cross the 100 acres that used to be a parking lot. Outside, streets are being widened, snarling traffic in all directions. Signs tell passersby that a new Disneyland Resort is in the making.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Is Said to Plan About 5,000 Job Cuts
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone