A Golden Moment For Goldman Sachs?
Yet again, the Goldman Sachs-is-going-public rumor is sweeping Wall Street. Never mind that Goldman Sachs & Co. is thriving as a privately owned partnership, posting eye-popping pretax profits of $1 billion on revenues of $2.5 billion in its fiscal first quarter.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- World’s Biggest Wealth Fund Wants Out of Oil and Gas