Telstra Flies High Down Under
Australian housewife Kim Beale ignored analysts' cautions when she paid $1,568 for 1,200 shares in the initial offering of Australia's state-owned phone company, Telstra Corp. "I just had faith in the company," she says. Now, analysts are warning that after a runup of 42% since November, the shares are overpriced. Beale's response? She's holding on.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards