Caye Caulker: Paradise Found With No FrillsJennifer Reingold
"You two for Caye Caulker?" After watching several prop planes leave the Belize City airport for Ambergris Caye--Belize's most popular tourist destination--it was finally our turn. A friend and I had opted for Caye Caulker, the lesser-known of the two most-developed Belizean Cayes (pronounced "keys"), because it was cheaper and less touristy. And since we were the only ones going there last Christmas Day, Belize's Island Air rolled out an ancient four-seater just for us. I had the choice, white-knuckles seat next to the pilot.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards