Ukraine: Under The Gun In KievBy
American Secretary of State Madeleine K. Albright carried a blunt warning on a Mar. 6 visit to Kiev: Unless the pace of economic reform picks up, the U.S. could halve Ukraine's $225 million aid package this year. That's a troubling prospect--but hardly the only one looming on Ukraine's horizon.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself