The Week Ahead
Tuesday, Mar. 10, 10:00 a.m. EST -- Fourth-quarter growth in productivity in the nonfarm sector is expected to be revised downward to 1.6%, from the originally reported gain of 2%. The adjustment reflects the downgrading to the quarter's growth in real gross domestic product, to 3.9% from 4.3%.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- U.S. Stocks Climb With Treasuries as Dollar Slides: Markets Wrap
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis