Tapping High Tech's Latest Takeoff
If there were ever any question whether technology stocks make good investments, consider what happened in the first two months of 1998. After swooning in December, the top names in technology recovered quickly and drove the NASDAQ to record levels. Some stocks advanced so fast it would take years to make the same return from a certificate of deposit or a T-bill at current interest rates. Dell Computer leaped 61% through Mar. 2, and Microsoft is up 29%. So is it too late to cash in on the latest high-tech boom? Not yet.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing