Cooking Up A New Life
At age 48, Dana Landry was bored and restless. A contract negotiator in Palm Springs, Calif., for FHP Inc., a health-maintenance organization, he had concluded his real love wasn't in insurance but in the kitchen. "I found myself much more interested in food and drink than in hospitals and operating rooms," says Landry, who grew up in food-crazy Louisiana.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress's Fault When Stocks Crash
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States